HeavyBid is an easy-to-use construction estimating software that is widely applied in the sectors like transportation, utility, oil and gas, power, industrial, and commercial construction. It is found that over 35,000 estimators as well as 111 companies on the ENR Top 400 contractors list utilize HeavyBid in their projects. HeavyBid supports all the iPad and tablet devices.
Some of the crucial features of HeavyBid:
- HeavyBid facilitates the users to produce and sustain live schedules through Primavera and Microsoft Project.
- HeavyBid supports your current accounting system to easily send your bid correctly to accounting for making budget.
- Automate the process for creating most of the estimates on the basis of your company’s historical estimating data, and quickly categorizing 100% subcontracted work and arranging it for quotes.
- The users can obtain numerous estimating data sources along with past estimates, standardized libraries tailor-made to your company, historical estimating costs, historical actual performance data, and incorporated RSMeans.
- Efficiently control the complete quote lifecycle from RFQ to picking subs and suppliers for producing subcontracts and purchase orders.
- Instantly evaluate sub and supplier quotes
- With easy-to-follow work breakdown structure allows the users to systematize your estimate on the basis of what matters the most to you (CSI, DOT, or custom WBS).
- Multi-level breakdowns facilitate the users to segregate big, composite work into smaller, more controllable and comprehensive pieces.
- Flexile labor and equipment cost methods aid the users to separate resource costs into their least levels of detail to form the most precise unit costs.
- Customizable cost types empower the users to track cost individually beyond labor, equipment, material, and subcontractor which are the vital part of the company.
- With multi-user networks, the users can get access to HeavyBid at the same time. Estimating data is consolidated and distributed, and estimators get the ability to manage their own estimates as well as several users can work up the identical estimate simultaneously.
Download a demo version