Mukesh Shah, the renowned engineer, explained in this tutorial how to calculate the horizontal distance at a construction site with an auto level machine.
A circle is provided where two red lines intersect with each other and that it’s known as a crosshair. The two lines intersect the red line and it is known as stadia hair. The horizontal distance in the construction site will be calculated with the help of stadia hair.
Automatic level or auto is an optical instrument that is used to set up or substantiate points in the similar horizontal plane. It is applied in surveying and building along with a vertical staff to calculate height variations as well as transfer, determine and set heights.
This Professional Leveling Tool is very useful for Contractors, Builders, Land Surveying Professionals, or the Engineer who want to make perfect leveling each time. Auto Level can be set up quickly.
We will explain how to how to set up auto level:
1. Arrange the tripod to the optimal level, step on tripod legs to drive into the ground.
2. Affix auto level to the tripod.
3. Modify level to place the bubble in center in vial.
4. Modify recital unless crosshairs are apparent.
5. Modify the objective lens unless object that is viewed becomes apparent.
To learn more, watch the following video tutorial.