There are many types of construction available in the construction industry; bridge construction is one of them. It is also a part of structural engineering. Bridge mainly builds on the basis of prior imaginary structure.
There are also different kinds of bridges having different kind of structure. Structural engineers or bridge engineers often face difficulties to design structural elements. It is not always possible to design structures with the help of basic bridge structure software. Here the bridge design and analysis spreadsheet comes in handy for the engineers who are associated with bridge engineering.
To achieve quick summary of divergent sections and parts of diversified bridges, the bridge design excel sheet is made. This spreadsheet is particularly aimed for creating the design of different sectors and elements of bridge in accordance with the necessity of engineers.
Here is an important and beneficial list of excel sheets for engineers and construction specialists.
This bridge design excel sheet contains 11 individual excel sheets which are supported with the most recent codes like ACI, AASHTO LRFD, and so on.
The detailed specifications of these spreadsheets are as follows:
- Bridge Concrete Girder: Prestressed Concrete Girder Design for Bridge Structure supported with AASHTO 17th Edition & ACI 318-11.
- Bridge Concrete Column: Bridge Column Design supported with AASHTO 17th & ACI 318-11.
- Bridge Box Section: Bridge Design for Prestressed Concrete Box Section supported with AASHTO 17th Edition & ACI 318-11.
- Concrete Tunnel: Concrete Tunnel Design supported with AASHTO-17th & ACI 318-11.
- Double Tee: Prestressed Double Tee Design supported with AASHTO 17th Edition & ACI 318-11.
- Concrete Box Culvert: Concrete Box Culvert Design supported with AASHTO 17th Edition & ACI 318-11.
- Steel Road Plate Steel Road Plate Design supported with AASHTO 17th Edition & AISC 360-10 through Finite Element Method.
- Flange Tapered Girder: Flange Tapered Plate Girder Design supported with AISC Manual 14th Edition (AISC 360-10).
- Prestressed Concrete Pole/Pile: Prestressed Concrete Circular Hollow Pole/Pile Design supported with ACI 318-11 & AASHTO 17th.
- Falsework: Falsework Design for Steel Girder Bridge supported with NDS 2012 & AASHTO 17th.
- Polygon Capacity: Polygon Section Member (Tubular Steel Pole) Design supported with ASCE 48-11.